TRINOCULAR OBSERVATION HEAD
Siedentopf observation head inclined at 300
rotatable at 3600
Vertical phototube for micro photography.
Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube (±5).
Interpupillary distance from 55mm to 75mm.
Wide field 10X (paired) F.O.V. 18mm.
Objectives (Infinity Corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 5X(W.D. 18.3 mm)
- M Long working distance plan 10X(W.D. 8.8 mm)
- M Long working distance plan 20X(W.D. 8.6 mm)
- M Long working distance plan 50X (S.L.)(W.D. 2.02 mm)
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Reverse Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 210mm X 140mm. Moving range 75mm x 50mm.
- The Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
The Epi illuminator has 6V-20W halogen lamp with variable brightness control, field diaphragm, aperture diaphragm and polarizer. Yellow, Blue & Green and ground glass filters are available on filter wheel mounted on epi -illuminator.
Analyzer rotatable at 3600
. Polarizer & Analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
6V/20W halogen tungsten bulb, operating manual, dust cover , guarantee card and styrofoam molded pack.