BINOCULAR OBSERVATION HEAD
Siedentopf observation head inclined at 450.
Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube (±5).
Interpupillary distance from 53mm to 75mm.
Wide ﬁeld eyepiece 10X (paired) F.O.V. 22mm.
Objectives (Infinity Corrected)
- M Long working distance plan 10X (WD 20.2mm)
- M Long working distance plan 20X (WD 8.80mm)
- M Long working distance plan 50X (WD 3.68mm)
- M Long working distance plan 100X (S.L.) Dry(WD 0.40mm)
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Quadruple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Mechanical stage is 242mm X 200mm and moving range 30mmX30mm. Mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
- Side port with phototube for micro photography.
Epi-Koehler's illumination. Aperture iris diaphragm and field iris diaphragm 6V/30W halogen lamp. Adjustable brightness. Filter wheel fixed in light path with blue, green & yellow filters.
Analyzer rotatable at 3600. Polarizer & Analyzer can be slide in/out of the optical path.
6V/30W halogen tungsten bulb, operating manual, dust cover, guarantee card and styrofoam molded pack.