1. Cut, Copy, and Paste.
2. Selected copy by free hand AOL controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard or mouse with zoom preview.
3. Crop, duplicate, restore
6. Conversion to other format BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG, GIF & PSD
7. Flood fill or spray with selected color at selected portion.
8. Grid creation; 5X5, 10X10 & 100X100 grids (or cells).
9. Drawing tool curve, line, square, and circle with node control and provision to change color & thickness of the line.
10. Write text in any color or font.
11. Pointer to place on an object in either of four directions with provision to change its color & thickness.
12. Eraser works only on line, arrow or on any drawing tool.(not on original image)
13. Camera Lucida
14. Montage feature to merge stored image together. Useful to Merge different focuses of same image.
15. Image stitching.
17. Pixel by Pixel Correction by key board.
18. Multiple image folder with Search facility.
19. Filter application on selected area.
1. Zoom in/out
2. Zoomed preview
3. Rotation at 90, 180,270 or custom
4. Image flipping; horizontal or vertical axis
5. Intensity histogram.
6. Image Information
7. Redo/Undo on all operations.
1. Background subtraction and contrast enhancement of color or grayscale images
2. Arithmatic image functions (Boolean Math; Add, AND, OR, XOR, DIFF, MIN, MAX, +, -, /, *, And Simple).
Invert, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Blur, Noise Remove, Emboss, Engrave, Gamma R, Gamma G, Gamma B, Yellow, Magenta, Cyan, Mosaic, Smooth, Desaturation, Pseudo Color, Colorize, Oilify, Despeckle, Posterize.
SPECIAL FILTERS & KARNELS
High Boost, High Spatial, Low Pass Spatial, Ranking (Max, Med, Min), Point detection, Line detection, Homogeneity
Laplacing, Sobel, Krisch, Prewitt Gradient, Shift & Difference, Combine, Contrast Base, Quick, Range And Variance.
Skeletonizing, Pruning, SKIZ, Histogram Equalization, Histogram Smoothing, Histogram Peak, Histogram Valley, Segmentation by Over/Under and Quantized, Contoring, Dilation / Erosion on Binary, Gray & colored Images, Opening/ Closing on Gray & Binary Images, Special Opening/Closing, Split/Combine of RGB, YUV, YIQ, XYZ, & HSL, Changing any Image to 1, 4, 8 & 24 bits, Medial Axis. Transformation, Halftone.
Image Addition, Image Average, Image Subtraction, Image Multiplication.
Roundness, Shape, Orientation, Elongation, Equal Circular Diameter, Equal Sphere Volume.
Centroid X, Centroid Y, Major X1, Major Y1, Minor X1, Minor Y1, Major X2, Major Y, Major X2, Minor Y2, Box X1, Box X2, Box Y, Box Y2 & Box Area.
SG IRON ANALYSIS
The module automatically analysed & calculate Nodulanty/Non Nodulanty percentage. Determine its class and number from 1 to 8 as per ASTM, JIS, BIS & ISO standard s, Nodules per square mm is also on Etched sample it reported. Determine percentage of pearlete, graphite, ferrite and carbide.
CAST IRON ANALYS
The dedicated module determines flake size from 1 to 8 as per ASTM, JIS, and BIS & ISO standards. The type distribution percentage A, B, C, D, E is calculated interactive tools.
Flakes per square mm is also calculated simultaneously.
Percentage of pearlete, ferrite, graphite and carbide is calculated from Etched sample automatically with predefined values.
a) Three options: Direct printout with original image processed Image & Tabular results
b) Export to MS Office or Excel for further modification